Mel's Little World ...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Free Events!

Last week I went to the Earthdance Festival for Peace. I was worried that it would be full of hippies but it was really good! And I can't believe it was for free! It was better than Parklife and other events I've been to where you have to pay $90 for.

There were 5 stages of music and one of the stages was on top of a hill. It had a plane where the DJs played inside it. Mon, Chris and I were dancing crazily to drum n bass when a bear ran up a hill. It was a funny looking bear so we took a photo of it. We all agreed that we had the best time there- the weather was great, the music was amazing! Best event I've been to this year.






These photos are from the Portable Film Festival Launch (Kat&Bex, Bec&me, Bec&Dave, and last photo is of Mon with Nick and Phil from the band 'Shaky Hands'. We went to Spectrum with and they were fun dancers. But that was $8 ;)


PS. Thanks Ashley for letting me put up some of the photos you took. Ashley is a photographer for inthemix, and I bump into him at a lot of events. Everytime I bump into him at a party, it makes me think - do i go out too much??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home